Advanced three-phase power factor controller, power quality analyzer and data logger
The NOVAR 2600 is a new high-end model of the innovated NOVAR 2000 power factor controller line built on a powerful modern platform shared among all the recent instruments. The fast three-phase power factor controller incorporates a multi-functional panel meter, data logger, and power quality analyzer.
A SCADA system can remotely supervise and control the cabinet operation over the Ethernet or RS485 communication port. The Ethernet option offers native support for a web server, Modbus TCP, network management and network time protocols, and other usual network features. Manipulation with instrument data and configurations can be restricted only to authorized users, while the PFC can encrypt all communication payload.
- panel mount version, size 144x144 mm
- up to 18 outputs, Relay or Transistor (R09, R16, R18, T7R9, T9R9, T16, T18)
- measures and controls power factor and other quantities in each line
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- support for all possible combinations of single-, two- and three-phase capacitors and chokes
- combined mains compensation & decompensation capability
- optional 512 MB of internal memory for data logging
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 50-th harmonic
- embedded four-quadrant active and reactive energy meter class 0.5S and data logger
- fully configurable alarm or cooling/heating control relay